This project involved the upgrade of a booster station in Abbotsford, BC.
Old Yale Pump Station Upgrade
City of Abbotsford
Tritech’s scope of work for this project included:
- 6m x 8m pump station building expansions
- Two 200 HP VTP pumps and motors
- Suction and discharge piping
- Flow meter chamber
- Hydro pad mount transformer
- 750 KW standby generator
- MCC cabinet and ASD Drives
This project required Tritech to maintain the operations of the existing facility during the construction period. Tritech also worked around site access challenges.